Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We are sooooo F***ed/Estamos bien jodidos

Hell yes. I was happily navigating through my preferred apocalyptic websites and all that stuff, when my atention is drawn to this link:
-----
Pues sí, estaba yo alegremente navegando por mis páginas webs sobre apocalipsis preferidas y demás , cuando doyme cuenta de este enlace:

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

After reading I do seriously think about the convenience of creating a family and all that. I was stunned cold. And then, we too have to consider the distinct possibility of the start a new glaciation era
As I said, We are so F***ed.
-------
Tras leerlo me planteo seriemente lo de fundar una familia y todo eso. Frio me he quedado. Y encima hemos de lidiar con la seria posibilidad del inicio de una nueva glaciación.
Lo dicho, jodidos estamos.

4 comments:

El Operador said...

My name is Maximilian, but you can call me Max. Mad Max.

Scrooge said...

Earth calling Ardunia!!!

El Operador said...

1. We know you are alive
2. We know you are back
3. We... want to know more!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in
favor of his website, for the reason that here every material is
quality based information.

Here is my page: iklan baris